Permanent Residency visas

There are few ways of obtaining a Permanent Residency visa. It is a necessity to get an Australian citizenship.

Our agency does not have qualifications as an Immigration Agent but we do cooperate with a company that specializes in immigration law „Visa Lawyers”. If you are interested in migrating to Australia permanently send us your resume so we can evaluate your chances to receive permanent residency.
Moreover every week we hold a free-of-charge consultation meetings with an immigration lawyer in our office. Appointments essential.


  • Skilled Independent (subclass 175) based on qualifications, professional experience and English skill level,
  • Skilled Sponsored (subclass 176) based on a nomination by an accredited employer, qualifications, professional experience and English skill level,
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored (subclass 475) based on a state nomination, qualifications, professional experience and English skill level,
  • Investor visa (subclass 891) investment in Australia (min. AU$1 500 000),
  • Permanent Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888)investment in Australia (min. $1 500 000) or state nomination as a Business Innovator,
  • Business Talent visa(subclass 132) for entities who receive an invitation from one of the state governments,
  • Partner Visa based on a personal relationship with an Australian resident or citizen,
  • in Australia: Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 820) and Permanent Visa (subclass 801),
  • out of Australia: (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309) and Permanent Visa (Subclass 100) or Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300),
  • Parent Visa for parents of children who are Australian residents or citizen,
  • Distinguished Talent Visa (subclass 124 lub 858) for a person specially skilled in sport, art or science.

Would you like to know more?

Please drop us a line.